Manually Operated Milling Machine Cutter Guard
- Machine Type – Manually operated milling machines
- Method of attachment – By use of our unique fixing system which allows attachment to the miller head by means of pinch screws/bracket
- Square headed milling machines (i.e. Cincinatti, Beaver Mills) the underside of the head is drilled and tapped M5, the guard is then secured by M5 screws through holes in guard top. Alternatively the side mounting attachment bracket may be used.
- Accommodating heads up to 145mm diameter Spindles up to 105mm diameter
- Positive latching but may also be interlocked
- Construction – Moulded polycarbonate body, with 4mm thick adjustable visor to Enclose cutter/work area
For additional technical information on our lathe guards, drill guards, miller and grinder guards please email or call 01709 578222, we will be happy to help.
Qty: - OR -